- March 2020 Confused? Just Love.
- December 2019 Advent is a Time of Hope, for ALL
- November 2019 Pastor, Tell Her Truth!
- August 2019 Longing for the Old Days.?
- June 2019 Mutual Missions worth considering
- March 2019 I Will Have Some of What They are Having
- December 2018 Your Response to Our Saviors Call is Noted
- November 2018 newsletter Many of Our FaithForefathers Were Refugees
- September 2018 newsletter But What Would Jesus Do
- June 2018 newsletter—Positive Impacters
- November 2017 newsletter—Ignorance a Good Thing
- Fall 2016 — “Growth in Understanding“
Newsletters sent to Pastors of Congregations with mostly Immigrants
- January 2020 Back to the Basics, Gospel Conversations
- September 2019 Sibling Rivalry
- April 2019 Does the Word Programs get you excited, or tired
- January 2019 Newsletter Becoming Too Americanized
- October 2018 Newsletter I Consider You Like Abraham Moses Ruth
- August 2018 Newsletter Teammates on the Winning Team
- April 2018 Newsletter Religious Nones are Growing How Can We Reach Them
- January 2018 Newsletter Ignorance a Good Thing
- November 2017–How Can New Roots Ministry be Most Helpful to You
- Mentor Relationships September 2017
- Two Ways to Care for Yourself
- “Relevant and Seeker-Sensitive“
- “Relationships Among Congregations Among the same Ethnicity and Those of different Ethnicities“
- “Education Opportunities“
- “Islam & Christianity Comparison” (–>This concise paper was written as a helpful response to what is quite often said—“We all believe the same thing.” Out of respect to the different faiths and their adherents, while there are some similarities, there are major differences, too.)
Please click this YouTube link to watch this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-lRVGuguRg&t=1s —- Relationship of Pastor Samuel Gayetaye’s congregation (Liberian) and Pastor Rich Merkouris’ congregation (American style).
Please click this YouTube link to watch this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=IYPAcYwYJnk —- Fred’s interview with Samuel. “Samuel, What Makes You Tick?”